Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Carnoustie, Angus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Angus area for "Kavos 2016" of Carnoustie. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Carnoustie, Clova, Colliston, Cortachy, Craigo, Dronley, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carnoustie. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carnoustie for Kavos 2016
Carnoustie (; Scots: Carnoustie, Scottish Gaelic: Càrn Ùstaidh) is a town and former police burgh in the council area of Angus, Scotland. It is at the mouth of the Barry Burn on the North Sea coast. In the 2011 census, Carnoustie had a population of 11,394, making it the fourth largest town in Angus.
The town was founded in the late 18th century, and grew rapidly throughout the 19th century due to the growth of the local textile industry. It was popular as a tourist resort from the early Victorian era up to the latter half of the 20th century, due to its seaside location, and is best known for the Carnoustie Golf Links course that often hosts the Open Championship.Carnoustie can be considered a dormitory town for its nearest city, Dundee, which is 11 miles (18 km) to the west. It is served principally by Carnoustie railway station, and also by Golf Street railway station. Its nearest major road is the A92 to the north of the town.
Related locations in Angus:
More of tonight for Carnoustie:
Carnoustie: 56.500000, -2.716667
- Concerts in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Coronavirus in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Cricket in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Cyber Monday in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Dating Events in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Diwali in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- DJs in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Easter in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- EU Election in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Events in Carnoustie, Angus tonight