Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Llandudno, Conwy, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Conwy area for "Kavos 2016" of Llandudno. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Llandudno, Dalgarrog, Deganwy, Dinorben, Dolgarog, Dolgarrog, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llandudno. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llandudno for Kavos 2016
Llandudno (, Welsh: [ɬanˈdɨdnɔ] (listen)) is a seaside resort, town and community in Conwy County Borough, Wales, located on the Creuddyn peninsula, which protrudes into the Irish Sea. In the 2011 UK census, the community, which includes Gogarth, Penrhyn Bay, Craigside, Glanwydden, Penrhynside and Bryn Pydew had a population of 20,701. The town's name is derived from its patron saint, Saint Tudno.
Llandudno is the largest seaside resort in Wales, and as early as 1861 was being called 'the Queen of the Welsh Watering Places' (a phrase later also used in connection with Tenby and Aberystwyth; the word 'resort' came a little later). Historically a part of Caernarfonshire, Llandudno was formerly in the district of Aberconwy within Gwynedd.
Related locations in Conwy:
More of tonight for Llandudno:
Llandudno: 53.333333, -3.833333
- Chinese New Year in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Christmas in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Markets in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Party in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Cinema in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Clubbing in Llandudno, Conwy tonight