Whats going on tonight?
On Tour in Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "On Tour" of Denbighshire. Featuring tour, on tour, touring tonight and On Tour in Denbighshire, Bryneglwys, Carrog, Clawdd-newydd, Clocaenog, Clwyd, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Denbighshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Denbighshire for On Tour
Denbighshire ( DEN-bee-shər, -sheer; Welsh: Sir Ddinbych; [ˌsiːr ˈðɪnbɨχ]) is a county in the north-east of Wales. Its borders differ from the historic county of the same name. This part of Wales contains the country's oldest known evidence of habitation – Pontnewydd (Bontnewydd-Llanelwy) Palaeolithic site has Neanderthal remains of some 225,000 years ago. Castles include Denbigh, Rhuddlan, Ruthin, Castell Dinas Bran and Bodelwyddan. St Asaph, one of Britain's smallest cities, has one of its smallest Anglican cathedrals.
Denbighshire is bounded by coastline to the north and hills to the east, south and west. The River Clwyd follows a broad valley with little industry: crops appear in the Vale of Clwyd and cattle and sheep in the uplands. The coast attracts summer visitors; hikers frequent the Clwydian Range, part of the Clwydian Range and Dee Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod takes place each July.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'On Tour':
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Denbighshire:
Denbighshire: 53.000000, -3.433333
- Christmas in Denbighshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Denbighshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Denbighshire tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Denbighshire tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Denbighshire tonight
- Christmas Markets in Denbighshire tonight
- Christmas Party in Denbighshire tonight
- Cinema in Denbighshire tonight
- Clubbing in Denbighshire tonight
- Comedy in Denbighshire tonight