Whats going on tonight?
Restaurants in Hengoed, Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Restaurants" of Hengoed. Featuring restaurants, fast food, chinese, indian, american, fish and chips, italian, pizza and Restaurants in Hengoed, Cefn Bychan, County Borough of Caerphilly, Crosskeys, Crumlin, Cwmcarn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hengoed. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hengoed for Restaurants
Hengoed () is a village on the west side of the Rhymney Valley - between Ystrad Mynach to the south and Cefn Hengoed to the north. Across the valley it looks towards Maesycwmmer. The village is in the county borough of Caerphilly, in the traditional county of Glamorgan, Wales.
The name literally means 'old wood' in the Welsh language.
The electoral ward of Hengoed includes the villages of Hengoed and Cefn Hengoed and a part of Tir-y-Berth in the north west. The ward population was recorded at 5,548 in the 2011 census, an increase of 10% over the previous 10 years (2001 = 5,046), due in part to several new-build housing developments in the ward between 2001 and 2011.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Hengoed:
Hengoed: 51.650833, -3.231667
- New Year in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- New Year Breaks in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Night Classes in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- On Tour in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Online Gaming in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Pancake Day in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Pantomime in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Pubs in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Radio in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Religious Events in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight