Whats going on tonight?
Snowing in Carrickfergus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carrickfergus area for "Snowing" of Carrickfergus. Featuring snow, snowing, blizzard, flakes and Snowing in Carrickfergus, Kilroot, Whitehead, Woodburn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carrickfergus. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carrickfergus for Snowing
Carrickfergus (from Irish: Carraig Fhearghais [ˌkaːɾˠəɟ ˈaɾˠɣəʃ], meaning "Fergus' rock") is a large town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It sits on the north shore of Belfast Lough, 11 miles (18 km) from Belfast. The town had a population of 27,998 at the 2011 Census. It is County Antrim's oldest town and one of the oldest towns in Ireland as a whole. Carrickfergus was the administrative centre for Carrickfergus Borough Council, before this was amalgamated into the Mid and East Antrim District Council in 2015, and forms part of the Belfast Metropolitan Area. It is also a townland of 65 acres, a civil parish and a barony.The town is the subject of the classic Irish folk song "Carrickfergus", a 19th-century translation of an Irish-language song (Do Bhí Bean Uasal) from Munster, which begins with the words, "I wish I was in Carrickfergus".The British peerage title of Baron Carrickfergus, which had become extinct in 1883, was bestowed upon Prince William on his wedding day in 2011.
Related locations in Carrickfergus:
More of tonight for Carrickfergus:
Carrickfergus: 54.733333, -5.750000
- Christmas in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Markets in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Party in Carrickfergus tonight
- Cinema in Carrickfergus tonight
- Clubbing in Carrickfergus tonight
- Comedy in Carrickfergus tonight