Whats going on tonight?
Student Clubbing in Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Student Clubbing" of Caerphilly. Featuring student night, student club, student clubbing, student disco, student rave and Student Clubbing in Caerphilly, Cwmcarn, Deri, Fochriw, Gelligaer, Hengoed, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Caerphilly. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Caerphilly for Student Clubbing
Caerphilly (; Welsh: Caerffili, Welsh pronunciation: [ˌkɑːirˈfɪlɪ]) is a town and community in South Wales, at the southern end of the Rhymney Valley. It is the largest town in Caerphilly County Borough, within the historic borders of Glamorgan, on the border with Monmouthshire. At the 2011 Census, the town had a population of 41,402 while the wider Caerphilly Local Authority area has a population of 178,806.It is a commuter town for Cardiff and Newport, 7.5 miles (12 km) and 12 miles (19 km) away respectively, and is separated from the Cardiff suburbs of Lisvane and Rhiwbina by Caerphilly mountain. The town is perhaps best known outside of Wales for Caerphilly cheese.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Caerphilly:
Caerphilly: 51.692500, -3.225000
- Acoustic in Caerphilly tonight
- Arts and Crafts in Caerphilly tonight
- Awards Events in Caerphilly tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Caerphilly tonight
- Bands in Caerphilly tonight
- Bank Holiday in Caerphilly tonight
- Bars in Caerphilly tonight
- Black Friday in Caerphilly tonight
- Bonfire Night in Caerphilly tonight
- Book Launch in Caerphilly tonight