Whats going on tonight?
Tennis in Teigngrace, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Tennis" of Teigngrace. Featuring tennis, wimbledon, racket and Tennis in Teigngrace, Starcross, Staverton, Sticklepath, Stockland, Stockleigh English, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Teigngrace. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Teigngrace for Tennis
Stover is a historic estate in the parish of Teigngrace, about half way between the towns of Newton Abbot and Bovey Tracey in South Devon, England. It was bought by James Templer (1722–1782) in 1765 and passed through three generations of that family before being bought by Edward St Maur, 11th Duke of Somerset in 1829.
The Georgian mansion house known as Stover House was built by the first James Templer. It is a Grade II* listed building. Since 1932 the house and part of the former estate have been occupied by a private school.
114 acres of the former estate situated south of the A38 now forms Stover Country Park, a nature reserve owned and managed by Devon County Council and open to the public.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Teigngrace:
Teigngrace: 50.550000, -3.616667
- Comedy in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Concerts in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Coronavirus in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Cricket in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Cyber Monday in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Dating Events in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Diwali in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- DJs in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Easter in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- EU Election in Teigngrace, Devon tonight