Whats going on tonight?
TV in Teigngrace, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "TV" of Teigngrace. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Teigngrace, Yeoford, Zeal Monachorum, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Teigngrace. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Teigngrace for TV
Stover is a historic estate in the parish of Teigngrace, about half way between the towns of Newton Abbot and Bovey Tracey in South Devon, England. It was bought by James Templer (1722–1782) in 1765 and passed through three generations of that family before being bought by Edward St Maur, 11th Duke of Somerset in 1829.
The Georgian mansion house known as Stover House was built by the first James Templer. It is a Grade II* listed building. Since 1932 the house and part of the former estate have been occupied by a private school.
114 acres of the former estate situated south of the A38 now forms Stover Country Park, a nature reserve owned and managed by Devon County Council and open to the public.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Teigngrace:
Teigngrace: 50.550000, -3.616667
- Night Classes in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- On Tour in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Online Gaming in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Pancake Day in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Pantomime in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Pubs in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Radio in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Religious Events in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Restaurants in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Rugby in Teigngrace, Devon tonight