Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Croyde, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Theatre" of Croyde. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Croyde, Cadbury, Cadeleigh, Chagford, Challacombe, Chapelton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Croyde. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Croyde for Theatre
Croyde is a village on the west-facing coastline of North Devon, England. The village lies on the South West Coast Path near to Baggy Point, which is owned by the National Trust. It lies within the North Devon Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Croyde village and its beach faces the Atlantic Ocean near the western limit of the Bristol Channel.
Croyde Stream runs through the village, eventually leading to the beach. The centre of the village is roughly at the intersection of Hobbes' Hill, Jones' Hill and St. Mary's Road. At this spot, Croyde Bridge carries the road over the stream.
Public services are provided by the North Devon District Council (NDDC) based in Barnstaple. The village is in the civil parish of Georgeham, and for ecclesiastical purposes within the Diocese of Exeter.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Croyde:
Croyde: 51.133333, -4.216667
- Brexit in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Christmas Markets in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Christmas Party in Croyde, Devon tonight