Whats going on tonight?
TV in Risca, Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "TV" of Risca. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Risca, Hengoed, Llanbradach, Machen, Maesycwmmer, Maes y Cwmmer, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Risca. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Risca for TV
For alternate meanings: see Risca (disambiguation).Risca (Welsh: Rhisga) is a town of approximately 11,700 people in south-east Wales, within the Caerphilly County Borough and the historic boundaries of Monmouthshire. It is today part of the Cardiff conurbation which as a whole has a population of 1.5 Million. Risca has a railway station, opened on the Ebbw Valley Railway in February 2008, after a gap of 46 years. It is split into two communities; Risca East and Risca West.
The town lies at the south-eastern edge of the South Wales Coalfield and the town has been shaped by mining, together with other heavy industries, for many centuries.Risca is home to Ty-Sign, which is a large housing estate built in the early 1960s as a satellite village for the then new Llanwern steelworks. Risca has a rural aspect and is surrounded to the east and west by several extensively wooded hills including Mynydd Machen (1,188 ft/362m) and Twmbarlwm (1,375 ft/419m) which attract tourists for the hillwalking and mountain bikers to Cwmcarn Forest Drive.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Risca:
Risca: 51.614444, -3.100278
- Motor Racing in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- New Year in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- New Year Breaks in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Night Classes in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- On Tour in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Online Gaming in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Pancake Day in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Pantomime in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Pubs in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Radio in Risca, Caerphilly tonight