Whats going on tonight?
TV in Llanfair, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "TV" of Llanfair. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Llanfair, Cyffylliog, Cynwyd, Delyn, Denbigh, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llanfair. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llanfair for TV
Llanfairpwllgwyngyll or Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll (pronounced [ɬanˌvair puɬˈɡwɨ̞nɡɨ̞ɬ]) is a large village and local government community on the island of Anglesey, Wales, on the Menai Strait next to the Britannia Bridge and across the strait from Bangor. Both shortened (Llanfairpwll or Llanfair PG) and lengthened (Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch) forms of the placename are used in various contexts (with the longer form pronounced [ˌɬanvairpʊɬˌɡwɨ̞ŋɡɨ̞ɬɡɔˌɡɛrəˌχwərnˌdrɔbʊɬˌɬantəˌsɪljɔˌɡɔɡɔˈɡoːχ] (listen)).
At the 2011 Census, the population was 3,107, of whom 71% could speak Welsh. It is the sixth largest settlement on the island by population.
The long form of the name, with 58 characters split into 19 syllables, is the longest place name in Europe and the second longest official one-word place name in the world.
Finally catching up with this week's Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing; nothing else on TV gets anywhere as close… t.co/Dj8pYKgVQX
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Llanfair:
Llanfair: 53.083333, -3.300000
- Events in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Exhibitions in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Family Events in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Festivals in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Firework Displays in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Fitness in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Flooding in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Football in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Freshers Week in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Fund Raising in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight