Whats going on tonight?
TV in Rhuthun, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "TV" of Rhuthun. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Rhuthun, Rhuddlan, Rhyddlan, Rhyl, Rug, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Rhuthun. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Rhuthun for TV
Ruthin ( (listen) RITH-in; Welsh: Rhuthun) is the county town of Denbighshire in north Wales and a community in the southern part of the Vale of Clwyd. The older town, the castle and St Peter's Square lie on a hill, but many newer parts in the flood plain of the River Clwyd. This emerged several times in the late 1990s – flood-control works costing £3 million were completed in autumn 2003. Ruthin is skirted by villages such as Pwllglas and Rhewl. The name comes from the Welsh words rhudd (red) and din (fort), reflecting the colour of the sandstone bedrock, of which the castle was built in 1277–1284. The original name was Castell Coch yng Ngwern-fôr (Red Castle in the Sea Swamps). The mill is nearby. Maen Huail is a registered ancient monument attributed to the brother of Gildas and King Arthur, located outside Barclays Bank in St Peter's Square.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Rhuthun:
Rhuthun: 53.116667, -3.300000
- Live in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Market in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- New Year in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Night Classes in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- On Tour in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight