Whats going on tonight?
Zante 2016 in Cookstown, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cookstown area for "Zante 2016" of Cookstown. Featuring Zante 2016, hot greek islands and Zante 2016 in Cookstown, Gracefield, Grange, Killycolpy, Kingsmill, Moneymore, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cookstown. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cookstown for Zante 2016
Cookstown is a town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the fourth largest town in the county and had a population of 11,599 in the 2011 census. It, along with Magherafelt and Dungannon, is one the main towns in the Mid-Ulster council area. It was founded around 1620 when the townlands in the area were leased by an English ecclesiastical lawyer, Dr. Alan Cooke, from the Archbishop of Armagh, who had been granted the lands after the Flight of the Earls during the Plantation of Ulster. It was one of the main centres of the linen industry west of the River Bann, and until 1956, the processes of flax spinning, weaving, bleaching and beetling were carried out in the town.
Cookstown's famous main street (laid out from c.1735–c.1800), is 1.25 miles (2.01 km) long and 135 feet (41.15 m) wide, one of the longest, and widest in Ireland.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Zante 2016':
Related locations in Cookstown:
More of tonight for Cookstown:
Cookstown: 54.633333, -6.550000
- Malia 2016 in Cookstown tonight
- Market in Cookstown tonight
- Motor Racing in Cookstown tonight
- New Year in Cookstown tonight
- New Year Breaks in Cookstown tonight
- Night Classes in Cookstown tonight
- On Tour in Cookstown tonight
- Online Gaming in Cookstown tonight
- Pancake Day in Cookstown tonight
- Pantomime in Cookstown tonight