Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Struell, Down, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Down area for "Black Friday" of Struell. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Struell, Ballyhornan, , Ballykinlar, Ballykinler, Ballynahinch, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Struell. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Struell for Black Friday
Struell Wells (Irish: Toibreacha an tSruthail; Ulster-Scots: Struell Waals) are a set of four holy wells in the townland of Struell, 1.5 miles (2.4 km) east of Downpatrick, County Down, Northern Ireland (grid ref: J513442). The wells date from before the time of Saint Patrick, and even today are used for people seeking cures. On Mid-Summer Eve (St John's Eve) and the Friday before Lammas, hundreds of pilgrims used to visit Struell. The earliest written reference to the wells is in 1306, but none of the surviving buildings is earlier than about 1600. Pilgrimages to the site are well documented from the 16th century to the 19th century. The site is managed by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency.
Related locations in Down:
More of tonight for Struell:
Struell: 54.316667, -5.666667
- Burns Night in Struell, Down tonight
- Chinese New Year in Struell, Down tonight
- Christmas in Struell, Down tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Struell, Down tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Struell, Down tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Struell, Down tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Struell, Down tonight
- Christmas Markets in Struell, Down tonight
- Christmas Party in Struell, Down tonight
- Cinema in Struell, Down tonight