Whats going on tonight?
Bonfire Night in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Bonfire Night" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring bonfire, fireworks, guy fawkes, gunpowder plot, 5th november and Bonfire Night in Clackmannanshire, Dollar, Forest Mill, Kennet, Kennetpans, Sauchie, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Bonfire Night
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Snowing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Sports in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Spring Equinox in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Student Clubbing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Summer Solstice in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Super Saturday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Takeaway in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Tennis in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Theatre in Clackmannanshire tonight