Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Theatre" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Clackmannanshire, Cambus, Clackmannan, Clackmannan County, Dollar, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Theatre
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Bands in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Bank Holiday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Bars in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Black Friday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Bonfire Night in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Book Launch in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Brexit in Clackmannanshire tonight