Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Party in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Christmas Party" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, party, parties, work, night out, party table, christmas party and Christmas Party in Clackmannanshire, Kennet, Kennetpans, Sauchie, Tillicoultry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Christmas Party
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Super Saturday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Takeaway in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Tennis in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Theatre in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Theme Parks in Clackmannanshire tonight
- TV in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Valentines Day in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Weather in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Zante 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight