Whats going on tonight?
Spring Equinox in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Spring Equinox" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring spring, equinox, march, vernal and Spring Equinox in Clackmannanshire, Sauchie, Tillicoultry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Spring Equinox
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Exhibitions in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Family Events in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Festivals in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Firework Displays in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Fitness in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Flooding in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Football in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Freshers Week in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Fund Raising in Clackmannanshire tonight
- General Election in Clackmannanshire tonight