Whats going on tonight?
Christmas in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Christmas" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, festive season, frozen, iTunes, presents, santa, toys, stockings, sales, turkey and Christmas in Clackmannanshire, Kennetpans, Sauchie, Tillicoultry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Christmas
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name is derived from three languages the first Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone", Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Iron Age tribe the Manaw, who inhabited the area, and the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Rugby in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Snowing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Sports in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Spring Equinox in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Student Clubbing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Summer Solstice in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Super Saturday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Takeaway in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Tennis in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Clackmannanshire tonight