Whats going on tonight?
Burns Night in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Burns Night" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring burns night, robert burns day, burns supper, robbie burns, rabbie burns, burns nicht, scots poems, haggis, scottish dish and Burns Night in Clackmannanshire, Kennetpans, Sauchie, Tillicoultry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Burns Night
Clackmannanshire ( ; Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhanann), or the County of Clackmannan, is a historic county, council area, registration county and lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth and Kinross. In terms of historic counties it borders Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Market in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- New Year in Clackmannanshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Night Classes in Clackmannanshire tonight
- On Tour in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Pancake Day in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Pantomime in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Pubs in Clackmannanshire tonight