Whats going on tonight?
Takeaway in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Takeaway" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring takeaway, chinese, indian, american, bangladeshi, fish and chips, italian, kebabs, kurdish, pizza, thai, turkish and Takeaway in Clackmannanshire, Tillicoultry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Takeaway
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Market in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- New Year in Clackmannanshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Night Classes in Clackmannanshire tonight
- On Tour in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Pancake Day in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Pantomime in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Pubs in Clackmannanshire tonight