Whats going on tonight?
Online Gaming in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Online Gaming" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring online gaming, online football games, online gaming leagues, online team gaming and Online Gaming in Clackmannanshire, Sauchie, Tillicoultry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Online Gaming
Clackmannanshire ( ; Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhanann), or the County of Clackmannan, is a historic county, council area, registration county and lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth and Kinross. In terms of historic counties it borders Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- General Election in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Gyms in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Halloween in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Holidays in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Horse Racing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Hotels in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- January Sales in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Clackmannanshire tonight