Whats going on tonight?
Chinese New Year in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Chinese New Year" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring chinese new year, cny, Chinese festival that celebrates the beginning of a new year on the traditional Chinese calendar and Chinese New Year in Clackmannanshire, Clackmannan, Clackmannan County, Dollar, Forest Mill, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Chinese New Year
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name is derived from three languages the first Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone", Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Iron Age tribe the Manaw, who inhabited the area, and the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Market in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- New Year in Clackmannanshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Night Classes in Clackmannanshire tonight
- On Tour in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Pancake Day in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Pantomime in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Pubs in Clackmannanshire tonight