Whats going on tonight?
Cyber Monday in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Cyber Monday" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring cyberMonday, monday, deals, sales, discount, offers, cyber tag, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Cyber Monday in Clackmannanshire, Kennet, Kennetpans, Sauchie, Tillicoultry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Cyber Monday
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name is derived from three languages the first Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone", Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Iron Age tribe the Manaw, who inhabited the area, and the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Fund Raising in Clackmannanshire tonight
- General Election in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Gyms in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Halloween in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Holidays in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Horse Racing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Hotels in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- January Sales in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight