Whats going on tonight?
Boutique Hotels in Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "Boutique Hotels" of Carmarthenshire. Featuring boutique hotels, cool places, quirky, contemporary hotels, stay, designer fabrics, original art, accommodation and Boutique Hotels in Carmarthenshire, Pwll, Pwll-trap, Red Roses, Rhos, Rhydaman, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carmarthenshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carmarthenshire for Boutique Hotels
Carmarthenshire (; Welsh: Sir Gaerfyrddin; [siːr gɑːɨrˈvərðɪn] or informally Sir Gâr) is a unitary authority in southwest Wales, and one of the historic counties of Wales. The three largest towns are Llanelli, Carmarthen and Ammanford. Carmarthen is the county town and administrative centre. The county is known as the "Garden of Wales" and is also home to the National Botanic Garden of Wales.
Carmarthenshire has been inhabited since prehistoric times. The county town was founded by the Romans, and the region was part of the Principality of Deheubarth in the High Middle Ages. After invasion by the Normans in the 12th and 13th centuries it was subjugated, along with other parts of Wales, by Edward I of England. There was further unrest in the early 15th century, when the Welsh rebelled under Owain Glyndŵr, and during the English Civil War.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Boutique Hotels':
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Carmarthenshire:
Carmarthenshire: 51.983056, -4.060278
- Chinese New Year in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Christmas in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Christmas Markets in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Christmas Party in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Cinema in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Clubbing in Carmarthenshire tonight