Whats going on tonight?
Boutique Hotels in Cookstown, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cookstown area for "Boutique Hotels" of Cookstown. Featuring boutique hotels, cool places, quirky, contemporary hotels, stay, designer fabrics, original art, accommodation and Boutique Hotels in Cookstown, Killycolpy, Kingsmill, Moneymore, Newport Trench, Oritor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cookstown. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cookstown for Boutique Hotels
Cookstown (Irish: An Chorr Chríochach, IPA:[ˈanˠˈxoːɾˠɾˠˈçɾʲiːxəx]) is a small town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the fourth largest town in the county and had a population of 11,599 in the 2011 census. It, along with Magherafelt and Dungannon, is one of the main towns in the Mid-Ulster council area. It was founded around 1620 when the townlands in the area were leased by an English ecclesiastical lawyer, Dr. Alan Cooke, from the Archbishop of Armagh, who had been granted the lands after the Flight of the Earls during the Plantation of Ulster. It was one of the main centres of the linen industry west of the River Bann, and until 1956, the processes of flax spinning, weaving, bleaching and beetling were carried out in the town.
Related locations in Cookstown:
More of tonight for Cookstown:
Cookstown: 54.633333, -6.550000
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Markets in Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Party in Cookstown tonight
- Cinema in Cookstown tonight
- Clubbing in Cookstown tonight
- Comedy in Cookstown tonight
- Concerts in Cookstown tonight
- Coronavirus in Cookstown tonight
- Cricket in Cookstown tonight