Whats going on tonight?
Cinema in Ulpha, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Cinema" of Ulpha. Featuring cinema, listings, pictures, pics and Cinema in Ulpha, Garrigill, Gatebeck, Gatesgill, Gawthrop, Gilcrux, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ulpha. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ulpha for Cinema
Ulpha is a small village and civil parish in the Duddon Valley in the Lake District National Park in Cumbria, England. Historically in Cumberland, it forms part of the Borough of Copeland. At Ulpha a road leaves the Duddon Valley to cross Birker Fell to the valley of Eskdale. In the 2001 census the parish had a population of 159, reducing at the 2011 Census to 128.The name Ulpha is believed to have originated with the meaning of 'hill frequented by wolves'. The name was derived from the Old Norse words ulfr meaning wolves and haugr meaning hill.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Ulpha:
Ulpha: 54.316667, -3.233333
- January Sales in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- LGBT Events in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Live in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Malia 2016 in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Market in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Motor Racing in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- New Year in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- New Year Breaks in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight