Whats going on tonight?
Concerts in Ulpha, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Concerts" of Ulpha. Featuring concert, arena, gigs, bands, reunion and Concerts in Ulpha, Temple Sowerby, Threlkeld, Thursby, Tirril, Torpenhow, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ulpha. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ulpha for Concerts
Ulpha is a small village and civil parish in the Duddon Valley in the Lake District National Park in Cumbria, England. Historically in Cumberland, it forms part of the Borough of Copeland. At Ulpha a road leaves the Duddon Valley to cross Birker Fell to the valley of Eskdale. In the 2001 census the parish had a population of 159, reducing at the 2011 Census to 128.The name Ulpha is believed to have originated with the meaning of 'hill frequented by wolves'. The name was derived from the Old Norse words ulfr meaning wolves and haugr meaning hill.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Ulpha:
Ulpha: 54.316667, -3.233333
- Night Classes in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- On Tour in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Online Gaming in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Pancake Day in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Pantomime in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Pubs in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Radio in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Religious Events in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Restaurants in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Rugby in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight