Whats going on tonight?
Fund Raising in Dungannon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dungannon area for "Fund Raising" of Dungannon. Featuring fund raising, crowd funding tonight, charity support and Fund Raising in Dungannon, Dungannon District, Dyan, Eglish, Findermore, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dungannon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dungannon for Fund Raising
Dungannon (from Irish: Dún Geanainn, meaning 'Geanann's fort') is a town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the third-largest town in the county (after Omagh and Strabane) and had a population of 14,340 at the 2011 Census. The Dungannon and South Tyrone Borough Council had its headquarters in the town, though since 2015 it has been covered by Mid-Ulster District Council.
For centuries, it was the 'capital' of the O'Neill dynasty of Tír Eoghain, who dominated most of Ulster and built a castle on the hill. After the O'Neills' defeat in the Nine Years' War, the English founded a plantation town on the site, which grew into what is now Dungannon. Dungannon has won Ulster in Bloom's Best Kept Town Award five times. It currently has the highest percentage of immigrants of any town in Northern Ireland.
Related locations in Dungannon:
More of tonight for Dungannon:
Dungannon: 54.533333, -6.616667
- New Year Breaks in Dungannon tonight
- Night Classes in Dungannon tonight
- On Tour in Dungannon tonight
- Online Gaming in Dungannon tonight
- Pancake Day in Dungannon tonight
- Pantomime in Dungannon tonight
- Pubs in Dungannon tonight
- Radio in Dungannon tonight
- Religious Events in Dungannon tonight
- Restaurants in Dungannon tonight