Whats going on tonight?
Holidays in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Holidays" of Ballymena. Featuring staycation, holidays at home, uk holidays, mini break, super breaks, alternative to hotels, unique accommodations, lodging, primarily homestays, tourism experiences and Holidays in Ballymena, Ballymena District, Broughshane, Calgorm, Cargan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Holidays
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. Ballymena is a shopping hub within Northern Ireland, and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Giving the airport queues a miss this year in favour of a staycation in NI? ☀️☀️Let’s talk! DM or email me at kur… t.co/kZcchOVaqK
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Restaurants in Ballymena tonight
- Rugby in Ballymena tonight
- Snowing in Ballymena tonight
- Sports in Ballymena tonight
- Spring Equinox in Ballymena tonight
- Student Clubbing in Ballymena tonight
- Summer Solstice in Ballymena tonight
- Super Saturday in Ballymena tonight
- Takeaway in Ballymena tonight
- Tennis in Ballymena tonight