Whats going on tonight?
Zante 2016 in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Zante 2016" of Ballymena. Featuring Zante 2016, hot greek islands and Zante 2016 in Ballymena, Clogh Mills, Clough, Connor, Cullybackey, Cullybacky, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Zante 2016
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, and the eighth largest in Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim. It had a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census.The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, on the basis that the town holds two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. It is a popular shopping hub within Northern Ireland and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Ballymena incorporates an area of 632 square kilometres (244 square miles) and is home to large villages such as Cullybackey, Galgorm, Ahoghill and Broughshane.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Chinese New Year in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Markets in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Party in Ballymena tonight
- Cinema in Ballymena tonight
- Clubbing in Ballymena tonight