Whats going on tonight?
New Year in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "New Year" of Ballymena. Featuring new year, nye and New Year in Ballymena, Calgorm, Cargan, Clogh, Clogh Mills, Clough, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for New Year
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. Ballymena is a shopping hub within Northern Ireland, and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Festivals in Ballymena tonight
- Firework Displays in Ballymena tonight
- Fitness in Ballymena tonight
- Flooding in Ballymena tonight
- Football in Ballymena tonight
- Freshers Week in Ballymena tonight
- Fund Raising in Ballymena tonight
- General Election in Ballymena tonight
- Gyms in Ballymena tonight
- Halloween in Ballymena tonight