Whats going on tonight?
Student Clubbing in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Student Clubbing" of Ballymena. Featuring student night, student club, student clubbing, student disco, student rave and Student Clubbing in Ballymena, Omerbane, Omerbank, Portglenone, Rathkenny, Rathsberry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Student Clubbing
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census, making it the eighth largest town in Northern Ireland by population. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town was built on the Braid River, on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a Saturday market in perpetuity. Surrounding villages are Cullybackey, Ahoghill, Broughshane, and Kells-Connor.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Exhibitions in Ballymena tonight
- Family Events in Ballymena tonight
- Festivals in Ballymena tonight
- Firework Displays in Ballymena tonight
- Fitness in Ballymena tonight
- Flooding in Ballymena tonight
- Football in Ballymena tonight
- Freshers Week in Ballymena tonight
- Fund Raising in Ballymena tonight
- General Election in Ballymena tonight