Whats going on tonight?
Super Saturday in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Super Saturday" of Ballymena. Featuring pubs, bars, venues, cocktails, drinks, social distancing, lockdown and Super Saturday in Ballymena, Portglenone, Rathkenny, Rathsberry, Rathsherry, Springmount, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Super Saturday
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, and the eighth largest in Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. Ballymena is a popular shopping hub within Northern Ireland and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- New Year Breaks in Ballymena tonight
- Night Classes in Ballymena tonight
- On Tour in Ballymena tonight
- Online Gaming in Ballymena tonight
- Pancake Day in Ballymena tonight
- Pantomime in Ballymena tonight
- Pubs in Ballymena tonight
- Radio in Ballymena tonight
- Religious Events in Ballymena tonight
- Restaurants in Ballymena tonight