Whats going on tonight?
Boutique Hotels in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Boutique Hotels" of Ballymena. Featuring boutique hotels, cool places, quirky, contemporary hotels, stay, designer fabrics, original art, accommodation and Boutique Hotels in Ballymena, Moorfields, New Ferry, Newtown Crommelin, Omerbane, Omerbank, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Boutique Hotels
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 31,205 people at the 2021 Census, making it the seventh largest town in Northern Ireland by population. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town was built on the Braid River, on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a Saturday market in perpetuity. Surrounding villages are Cullybackey, Ahoghill, Broughshane, and Kells-Connor.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Market in Ballymena tonight
- Motor Racing in Ballymena tonight
- New Year in Ballymena tonight
- New Year Breaks in Ballymena tonight
- Night Classes in Ballymena tonight
- On Tour in Ballymena tonight
- Online Gaming in Ballymena tonight
- Pancake Day in Ballymena tonight
- Pantomime in Ballymena tonight
- Pubs in Ballymena tonight