Whats going on tonight?
Theme Parks in Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "Theme Parks" of Carmarthenshire. Featuring theme parks, amusement, attaractions, family experiences and Theme Parks in Carmarthenshire, Rhydcwmerau, Rhyd-cymmerau, Rhydywrach, Saint Clears, Saint Ishmael, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carmarthenshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carmarthenshire for Theme Parks
Carmarthenshire (; Welsh: Sir Gaerfyrddin; [siːr gɑːɨrˈvərðɪn] or informally Sir Gâr) is a unitary authority in southwest Wales, and one of the historic counties of Wales. The three largest towns are Llanelli, Carmarthen and Ammanford. Carmarthen is the county town and administrative centre. The county is known as the "Garden of Wales" and is also home to the National Botanic Garden of Wales.
Carmarthenshire has been inhabited since prehistoric times. The county town was founded by the Romans, and the region was part of the Principality of Deheubarth in the High Middle Ages. After invasion by the Normans in the 12th and 13th centuries it was subjugated, along with other parts of Wales, by Edward I of England. There was further unrest in the early 15th century, when the Welsh rebelled under Owain Glyndŵr, and during the English Civil War.
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Carmarthenshire:
Carmarthenshire: 51.983056, -4.060278
- EU Election in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Events in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Exhibitions in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Family Events in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Festivals in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Firework Displays in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Fitness in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Flooding in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Football in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Freshers Week in Carmarthenshire tonight