Whats going on tonight?
TV in Tondu, Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "TV" of Tondu. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Tondu, Coyty, Dinas, Evanstown, Garth, Gwaer Cock, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tondu. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tondu for TV
Tondu (English: Black Meadow) is a village in Bridgend County Borough, Wales, located about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of the town of Bridgend, in the community of Ynysawdre.
Tondu lies on the A4063 from Bridgend to Maesteg, and was established in the late 18th century as a coal mining village servicing the Parc Slip Colliery. In later years, an iron works was also established, and in the 19th century, a brick works was constructed using the clay from the carboniferous coal measures to make a variety of bricks, mostly for engineering. The brick works was demolished in 1977. The association with the coal industry was also reflected in the large area office of the National Coal Board in the village and a centre for the Mines Rescue Service.
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Tondu:
Tondu: 51.546667, -3.598611
- Student Clubbing in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Summer Solstice in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Super Saturday in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Takeaway in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Tennis in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Thanksgiving in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Theatre in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Valentines Day in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Weather in Tondu, Bridgend tonight