Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Tondu, Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Theatre" of Tondu. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Tondu, Pen-y-Bont ar Ogwr, Pont Rhyd-y-cyff, Pontycymer, Pont y Cymmer, Porthcawl, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tondu. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tondu for Theatre
Tondu (English: Black Meadow) is a village in Bridgend County Borough, Wales, located about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of the town of Bridgend, in the community of Ynysawdre.
Tondu lies on the A4063 from Bridgend to Maesteg, and was established in the late 18th century as a coal mining village servicing the Parc Slip Colliery. In later years, an iron works was also established, and in the 19th century, a brick works was constructed using the clay from the carboniferous coal measures to make a variety of bricks, mostly for engineering. The brick works was demolished in 1977. The association with the coal industry was also reflected in the large area office of the National Coal Board in the village and a centre for the Mines Rescue Service.
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Tondu:
Tondu: 51.546667, -3.598611
- Christmas Party in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Cinema in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Clubbing in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Comedy in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Concerts in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Coronavirus in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Cricket in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Cyber Monday in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Dating Events in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Diwali in Tondu, Bridgend tonight