Whats going on tonight?
Pancake Day in Tondu, Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Pancake Day" of Tondu. Featuring pancake, day, pancake day, shrove, shrove tuesday, february, march, shrive, confes and Pancake Day in Tondu, Cefn Cribwr, Coity, Corneli, Cornelly, County Borough of Bridgend, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tondu. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tondu for Pancake Day
Tondu (English: Black Meadow) is a village in Bridgend County Borough, Wales, located about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of the town of Bridgend, in the community of Ynysawdre.
Tondu lies on the A4063 from Bridgend to Maesteg, and was established in the late 18th century as a coal mining village servicing the Parc Slip Colliery. In later years, an iron works was also established, and in the 19th century, a brick works was constructed using the clay from the carboniferous coal measures to make a variety of bricks, mostly for engineering. The brick works was demolished in 1977. The association with the coal industry was also reflected in the large area office of the National Coal Board in the village and a centre for the Mines Rescue Service.
@Dr_Ronx Or how fast a pancake will fall to ground hahah
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Tondu:
Tondu: 51.546667, -3.598611
- Festivals in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Firework Displays in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Fitness in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Flooding in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Football in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Freshers Week in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Fund Raising in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- General Election in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Halloween in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Holidays in Tondu, Bridgend tonight