Whats going on tonight?
Bank Holiday in Cookstown, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cookstown area for "Bank Holiday" of Cookstown. Featuring bank, holiday, weekend, sunday and Bank Holiday in Cookstown, Ardboe, Ardtrea, Artrea, Ballyclog, Ballyronan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cookstown. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cookstown for Bank Holiday
Cookstown (Irish: An Chorr Chríochach, IPA:[ˈanˠˈxoːɾˠɾˠˈçɾʲiːxəx]) is a small town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the fourth largest town in the county and had a population of 11,599 in the 2011 census. It, along with Magherafelt and Dungannon, is one of the main towns in the Mid-Ulster council area. It was founded around 1620 when the townlands in the area were leased by an English ecclesiastical lawyer, Dr. Alan Cooke, from the Archbishop of Armagh, who had been granted the lands after the Flight of the Earls during the Plantation of Ulster. It was one of the main centres of the linen industry west of the River Bann, and until 1956, the processes of flax spinning, weaving, bleaching and beetling were carried out in the town.
Related locations in Cookstown:
More of tonight for Cookstown:
Cookstown: 54.633333, -6.550000
- Holidays in Cookstown tonight
- Horse Racing in Cookstown tonight
- Hotels in Cookstown tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Cookstown tonight
- January Sales in Cookstown tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Cookstown tonight
- LGBT Events in Cookstown tonight
- Live in Cookstown tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Cookstown tonight
- Malia 2016 in Cookstown tonight