Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Party in Cookstown, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cookstown area for "Christmas Party" of Cookstown. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, party, parties, work, night out, party table, christmas party and Christmas Party in Cookstown, Donaghey, Drumshanbo, Drumshanbo-Glebe, Dunmore, Gracefield, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cookstown. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cookstown for Christmas Party
Cookstown (Irish: An Chorr Chríochach, [anˠ ˌxoːɾˠ ˈçɾʲiːxəx]) is a small town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the fourth largest town in the county and had a population of 11,599 in the 2011 census. It, along with Magherafelt and Dungannon, is one of the main towns in the Mid-Ulster council area. It was founded around 1620 when the townlands in the area were leased by an English ecclesiastical lawyer, Dr. Alan Cooke, from the Archbishop of Armagh, who had been granted the lands after the Flight of the Earls during the Plantation of Ulster. It was one of the main centres of the linen industry west of the River Bann, and until 1956, the processes of flax spinning, weaving, bleaching and beetling were carried out in the town.
Related locations in Cookstown:
More of tonight for Cookstown:
Cookstown: 54.633333, -6.550000
- Bank Holiday in Cookstown tonight
- Bars in Cookstown tonight
- Black Friday in Cookstown tonight
- Bonfire Night in Cookstown tonight
- Book Launch in Cookstown tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Cookstown tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Cookstown tonight
- Brexit in Cookstown tonight
- Burns Night in Cookstown tonight
- Chinese New Year in Cookstown tonight