Whats going on tonight?
Freshers Week in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Freshers Week" of Ballymena. Featuring freshers week, welcome week, university start dates, first year students, local freshers guide, social schedule, students society, metropolitan, friends, freshman, band, bands, gig, gigs, djs, clubs, bars and Freshers Week in Ballymena, Galgorm, Gracehill, Irish Omerbane, Kells, Knockanully, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Freshers Week
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census, making it the eighth largest town in Northern Ireland by population. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town was built on the Braid River, on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a Saturday market in perpetuity. Surrounding villages are Cullybackey, Ahoghill, Broughshane, and Kells-Connor.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- General Election in Ballymena tonight
- Gyms in Ballymena tonight
- Halloween in Ballymena tonight
- Holidays in Ballymena tonight
- Horse Racing in Ballymena tonight
- Hotels in Ballymena tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Ballymena tonight
- January Sales in Ballymena tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Ballymena tonight
- LGBT Events in Ballymena tonight