Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Kavos 2016" of Ballymena. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Ballymena, Clough, Connor, Cullybackey, Cullybacky, Galgorm, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Kavos 2016
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census, making it the eighth largest town in Northern Ireland by population. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town was built on the Braid River, on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a Saturday market in perpetuity. Surrounding villages are Cullybackey, Ahoghill, Broughshane, and Kells-Connor.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Boutique Hotels in Ballymena tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Ballymena tonight
- Brexit in Ballymena tonight
- Burns Night in Ballymena tonight
- Chinese New Year in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Ballymena tonight