Whats going on tonight?
Takeaway in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Takeaway" of Ballymena. Featuring takeaway, chinese, indian, american, bangladeshi, fish and chips, italian, kebabs, kurdish, pizza, thai, turkish and Takeaway in Ballymena, Broughshane, Calgorm, Cargan, Clogh, Clogh Mills, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Takeaway
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, and the eighth largest in Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. Ballymena is a popular shopping hub within Northern Ireland and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Have you, or anyone you’ve ever known, ever eaten the hot, wet salad in a nappy bag that comes with Indian takeaway… t.co/RvsiRcPRDV
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Motor Racing in Ballymena tonight
- New Year in Ballymena tonight
- New Year Breaks in Ballymena tonight
- Night Classes in Ballymena tonight
- On Tour in Ballymena tonight
- Online Gaming in Ballymena tonight
- Pancake Day in Ballymena tonight
- Pantomime in Ballymena tonight
- Pubs in Ballymena tonight
- Radio in Ballymena tonight