Whats going on tonight?
Exhibitions in Gweek, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Exhibitions" of Gweek. Featuring exhibitions, exhibits, tour, museums, art gallery, hall, roadshow, public display, trade fair and Exhibitions in Gweek, Saint Minver, Saint Neot, Saint Paul, Saint Sampson, Saint Sampsons, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Gweek. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Gweek for Exhibitions
Gweek (Cornish: Gwig, meaning forest village) is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated approximately three miles (5 km) east of Helston. The civil parish was created from part of the parish of Constantine by boundary revision in 1986. The name Gweek is first recorded as Gwyk in 1358 and is derived from the Cornish word gwig, meaning "forest village", cognate with the Welsh gwig and Old Breton guic. Gweek village has a pub, the Black Swan, and a combined shop and post office. The village is also home to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary.
Gweek lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost a third of Cornwall has AONB designation, with the same status and protection as a National Park.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Gweek:
Gweek: 50.100000, -5.216667
- Events in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Family Events in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Festivals in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Firework Displays in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Fitness in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Flooding in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Football in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Freshers Week in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Fund Raising in Gweek, Cornwall tonight