Whats going on tonight?
General Election in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "General Election" of Ballymena. Featuring Brexit Party, Change UK, Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats, Plaid Cymru, SNP, Green Party, election, manifesto, key priority, main pledges, NHS, Tax and VAT, Energy and Environment, Parliament, Brexit, EU and General Election in Ballymena, New Ferry, Newtown Crommelin, Omerbane, Omerbank, Portglenone, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for General Election
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. Ballymena is a shopping hub within Northern Ireland, and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Spring Equinox in Ballymena tonight
- Student Clubbing in Ballymena tonight
- Summer Solstice in Ballymena tonight
- Super Saturday in Ballymena tonight
- Takeaway in Ballymena tonight
- Tennis in Ballymena tonight
- Thanksgiving in Ballymena tonight
- Theatre in Ballymena tonight
- Theme Parks in Ballymena tonight
- TV in Ballymena tonight