Whats going on tonight?
Events in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Events" of Ballymena. Featuring event, events, hotel, venue and Events in Ballymena, Knockanully, Lisrodden, Moorfields, New Ferry, Newtown Crommelin, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Events
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 31,205 people at the 2021 Census, making it the seventh largest town in Northern Ireland by population. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town was built on the Braid River, on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a Saturday market in perpetuity. Surrounding villages are Cullybackey, Ahoghill, Broughshane, and Kells-Connor.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Burns Night in Ballymena tonight
- Chinese New Year in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Markets in Ballymena tonight
- Christmas Party in Ballymena tonight
- Cinema in Ballymena tonight