Whats going on tonight?
Halloween in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Halloween" of Ballymena. Featuring halloween, all hallows eve, spooky, ghosts, fancy dres, all saints eve, all hallows day, hallowtide, 31st october and Halloween in Ballymena, Knockanully, Lisrodden, Moorfields, New Ferry, Newtown Crommelin, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Halloween
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. Ballymena is a shopping hub within Northern Ireland, and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Snowing in Ballymena tonight
- Sports in Ballymena tonight
- Spring Equinox in Ballymena tonight
- Student Clubbing in Ballymena tonight
- Summer Solstice in Ballymena tonight
- Super Saturday in Ballymena tonight
- Takeaway in Ballymena tonight
- Tennis in Ballymena tonight
- Thanksgiving in Ballymena tonight
- Theatre in Ballymena tonight