Whats going on tonight?
Holidays in Tondu, Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Holidays" of Tondu. Featuring staycation, holidays at home, uk holidays, mini break, super breaks, alternative to hotels, unique accommodations, lodging, primarily homestays, tourism experiences and Holidays in Tondu, Cefn Cribwr, Coity, Corneli, Cornelly, County Borough of Bridgend, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tondu. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tondu for Holidays
Tondu (English: Black Meadow) is a village in Bridgend County Borough, Wales, located about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of the town of Bridgend, in the community of Ynysawdre.
Tondu lies on the A4063 from Bridgend to Maesteg, and was established in the late 18th century as a coal mining village servicing the Parc Slip Colliery. In later years, an iron works was also established, and in the 19th century, a brick works was constructed using the clay from the carboniferous coal measures to make a variety of bricks, mostly for engineering. The brick works was demolished in 1977. The association with the coal industry was also reflected in the large area office of the National Coal Board in the village and a centre for the Mines Rescue Service.
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Tondu:
Tondu: 51.546667, -3.598611
- Live in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Malia 2016 in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Market in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Motor Racing in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- New Year in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- New Year Breaks in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Night Classes in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- On Tour in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Online Gaming in Tondu, Bridgend tonight